Monday, October 4, 2010

It's National Walk to School Day

Let's celebrate National Walk to School Day.   Who thinks up these days?  I really want to be part of that brain trust.

Anyway are you going to celebrate National Walk to School Day?   How would you celebrate?   I celebrated by walking  by local elementary school this lovely morning at exactly 6:04.   No one was there and I didn't see anyone else walking to school.   I just walked on by I mean the doors are locked and all.

So I encourage you to celebrate today and Walk with your child to school or take a walk with your sweetheart, dog, or friend and be sure and walk by a school.

 

4 comments:

  1. I drove Robert to school. Oops! I didn't know. It's too far for him to walk he normally takes the bus. I love the concept though. I'll need to go for a walk tonight since it's much cooler now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is national "Ride in the back of your dad's dump truck to school day"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I don't have any children to walk to school, maybe I will take one of the fur babies out for walk this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I celebrated it too Jodi!! Walked 1/2 way this morning and ALL the way after school!! Of course, right when school was letting out we got hit with the "wind" portion of the storm!! LOL
    Hugs Girl!

    ReplyDelete