Friday, October 8, 2010

Five Friday Fun Facts

I was going to post a few fun facts on Wednesday but then decided it should become my Friday post every Friday this month.   So here are a few things about me you may not know and some you may not care to know.

1.   I have been married almost 30 years now.

2.  I love to garden and replant my front flower bed twice a year usually with a color theme and in row.  I am thinking about changing that up.

3.  I tend to be happiest when I am in charge.   Not always but usually.

4.  I refuse to pick a favorite color.   I have been this way for decades.   I remember being a child and changing my mind on my favorite colors often.

5.  It drives me nuts when my toenails are NOT painted.   You won't catch up without paint on them very often at all.   I don't mind doing them myself  but they have to have some color.




 

4 comments:

  1. Loved reading about you. I look forward to next Friday! :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Love the fun facts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great facts J... I knew a few of them!! I have purple toes as of an hour ago!! :) Going to take pics and blog about 'em!

    ReplyDelete