Tuesday, April 5, 2011

On the list of things to do....

Are you a list maker?   I think most females are! There is just this great sense of accomplishment as you check things off each day.   It is a great way to remind  yourself what needs to happen, what not to forget.   Well on the weekly list is to change up the blog.   Looks boring, needs a name change and more.

Also on the list for the week is a couple of new apps.   I am looking at free one's if possible and I want a Lose it one and a running one.   If you could find one that will make my knees not hurt when I run I would prefer that please. 

I have to admit though this morning I heard the birds singing, saw the sun rise and enjoyed the cool air.  Putting in some miles each morning is a great way to start the day.

So if you have an app suggestion leave it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment