Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm Back....

It is so time to get back into this blog thing.   I cleaned up the look of my blog.  I still have more plans for it. Need a few photos.


I have a plan of such, a plan that I will  post at least 5 days a week each day with some random topic but it must be always uplifting.   Yes a positive spin on life.  Inspirational!   I love life so that seems only right.   I want to  post about gardening, food, embracing fifty, scrapbooks and cards, party planning,getting fit and loosing weight, and travel.   Not a bad start I would say so if anyone starts to read my blog again after the neglect it has taken please post a comment.  

Looking forward to this.

And now to share a little something this is a very old photo of my dd and middle son.   I used the "Little Boy" kit from Echo Park found here:  scrapbookdoodle.com

1 comment:

  1. I love the scrapbook page, and look forward to seeing more!

    I am so happy that you have started doing this blog, it will be fun to see it grow!

    ReplyDelete